Sunday, March 29, 2009

earth off light 1 hour .. exam results

lolx .. yesterday who got enjoy the earth off light 1 hour ??
haha .. i got off my house all de light ..
bcs i am love tis earth ..
XD ..
bt at around my house there ..
many ppl dnt hav off light ..
i hate tat all ppl ..
bcs dnt know how to love the earth ..
juz off 1 hour light oni ..
oso not off all our life ..
oso dint off ..
za dou ...
OMG ..
my exam results is bad ..
my bc ben lai 76% de ..
then teacher say gt a question de answer gt wrong ..
so my mark drop to 73.5% ...
s0 sad .. bcs cnt get A a ..
shit !!! ..
n my SN was faill .....
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
now i so scare my sej n geo ..
hope dnt fail ...
if pass thx god !!!!!!!!! ..
XD ..
2day buy lia0 a new bag ..
RM45.90 ..
the price still ok la ..
bt i think is expensive ..
XD ..

No comments:

Post a Comment